شبکه مشاغل فارسی زبانان
Supporting WA Persian Businesses
شبکه مشاغل فارسی زبان به منظور ایجاد زمینه همکاری بیزینس های فارسی زبانان (ایرانی و افغانی و تاجیک و دیگر فارسی زبانان) در استرالیای غربی تشکیل شده است. اعضای این شبکه بطور ماهیانه دیدار می کنند تا در حمایت از یکدیگر و تقویت بنیه اقتصادی فارسی زبانان مقیم بخصوص بیزینس های عضو تلاش کنند.
PBN is a business network and provides opportunities for networking, knowledge and experience sharing, and a positive, supportive, and structured environment for the development and exchange of quality business referrals.
PBN membership is like having a group of salespeople representing your business,
and in return you are representing their businesses.
Looking for a Persian Business in WA? [CLICK HERE]
Would you like us to promote your business? [ADD YOUR BUSINESS HERE]
Networking requires commitment. PBN members are sincerely committed to helping one another. As a participant in PBN, you are responsible for complying with the policies and guidelines of the network. PBN meeting are held on monthly basis.
Non-Members are also welcome to RSVP and attend for free.
UPCOMING NETWORK NIGHT: TO BA ADVISED
اطلاعات مربوط به کارگاههای آموزشی برای بیزینس های کوچک و نیز متخصصین طبق معمول از طریق صفحه فیسبوک و گروه تلگرام شبکه در اختیار علاقمندان قرار داده میشود
The Benefits of Membership
- Networking and professional development opportunities.
- Business referrals from network members.
- Support and word of mouth for your business from network members.
- Access to wealth of knowledge and experience within the network.
- Access to all PBN workshops and seminars.
- Access to all PBN materials on members area of the website.
- Discounts from network members for products and services that are available within the network.
- Introductions to new business contacts who are attending the monthly events.
- Free listing on website business listing page
Rules of the network
- Monthly meetings last for two hours. Members need to arrive on time and stay for the entire meeting.
- Attendance is critical. If someone cannot attend a meeting, shall send a substitute to present member’s business.
- All new members need to send their resume and business details to be considered for membership. This is to make sure people have license and authority to work in a claimed category in Australia.
- Members are committing to support and promote each other’s businesses.
- Non-Members are also welcome to RSVP and attend the PBN Nights for free.
- Members to invite visitors to monthly meeting.
- Members should prepare to speak about their businesses.
- Telegram group to be used to educate or ask questions, to share success stories, to create business opportunity for members and to be in contact with each other.
- Each membership represents one business. Applying for second membership using different email address is allowed.